Our mission is to provide a positive and caring environment for Kindergarten through to Secondary level students from all five continents. Within this community the students are encouraged to develop their full potential intellectually, emotionally, socially, creatively, morally and physically in order to become responsible, tolerant, discerning, confident and competitive citizens in a demanding and challenging world.
Our mission statement can be achieved by:-
- Providing an atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Fostering a community spirit within our students whilst showing sensitivity to their diverse
and cultural backgrounds.
- Providing a challenging and productive environment for learning.
- Recognising and developing the creativity of our students.
- Providing a broad curriculum to educate the whole person.
- Providing a range of physical and intellectual extra-curricular activities.
- Providing a safe and hygienic environment.
- Implementing modern teaching methods and teaching aids.
- Dedicated, professional and qualified staff.
- Professional development of staff.
- On-going review, reflection, etc, of school policies.
- Effective planning and co-ordination between various departments within the whole school.
- Clear objectives.
- Preparing students for the real world.
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour.
- Recognising the students as individuals.
- Encouraging the students’ self confidence and self esteem.
- Promoting awareness of global and current issues.
- Developing the students’ awareness and appreciation of the environment.
- Developing the students’ awareness of the need of the community by a commitment to community service.
- Promoting and maintaining a good relationship among parents, teachers and students.