- Registration form, which can be obtained from the Admission Office or download from the website has to be completed. It has to be submitted together with all required documents* and the Application Fee.
- Upon receipt of the above mentioned, an appointment will be made to assess the child to determine the acceptance and placement of the child.
- Please note that submission of an application does not guarantee a place until the completion of the admission
* Application Checklist
- A copy of the applicant’s passport (personal details page & Visa Page) (Non-Malaysian)
- A copy of the applicant’s NRIC (Malaysian)
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the most recent school reports and school leaving certificate (if applicable)
- A recent colour passport-size photograph of applicant, both parents and guardian (if applicable)
- A copy of both parents’ passport (personal details page) & Visa page (Non-Malaysian)
- A copy of both parents’ NRIC (Malaysian)
- A copy of the vaccination / immunisation record.
- All applicant for Year 1 and above are required to attend a placement test. The purpose of the placement test is to ensure the consistency of placement for all students will be met by their educational and personal requirement.
- The placement test requirements varies for different year groups and interview with Academic Head may be required.
- All applicants are required to sit for placement test for English & Mathmatics. Additional Science paper will be required for Year 10 Science Stream applicants.
- The placement test materials are the School’s property and parents are not allowed to view or obtain a copy prior to or after the placement test.
- For successful Applicant, an Offer Letter will be issued to the parent/guardian.
- Placement of the applicants is at the absolute discretion of the School, taking into consideration various factors, including the child’s language proficiency and academic ability.
- If the year group is full, the applicant will be placed on a waiting list and an Offer Letter will be issued when a place becomes available.
- The acceptance of the offer must be made by settling the Registration fee, Deposit and 1 Term Fee (initial payment) according to the date on the Offer Letter, failing which the offer will be deemed to have not been accepted by your end.
- Upon receiving the required payment, which confirms the acceptance of the offer, parent/guardian will receive information such as book list and uniform list from the Admission Department.