Step 1 – Application
- Submit the completed application form with the documents listed below. The application form can be downloaded from our website or obtained from the Admission Office. Additional documents may be required as and when necessary. Please note that all documents required have to be in English.
- A copy of the applicant’s passport biographical page and visa page or NRIC (Malaysian)
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the most recent school reports and testimonial from the Principal/English teacher
- A recent colour passport-size photograph (white background) of applicant and both parents
- A copy of both parents’ passport biographical page and visa page or NRIC (Malaysian)
- If the applicant is under the care of an appointed Guardian, parents MUST provide a copy of the Guardian’s most recent photograph, passport biographical page and visa page, or NRIC (Malaysian), and a letter of Guardianship appointment
- Submit application fee
- A copy of the Vaccination/Immunization Record
- Upon receipt of the above mentioned, an appointment will be made to assess the child to determine the acceptance and placement of the child.
- Please note that submission of an application does not guarantee a place until the completion of the admission procedure.
Step 2 – Assessment/Placement Test
- All applicants for Year 1 and above are required to attend a placement test. The purpose of the placement test is to ensure that placement for all students meet met by their educational and personal requirements.
- The placement test requirements vary for different year groups and an interview with the Principal may be required.
- The placement test materials are the property of the School, and parents are not allowed to view or obtain a copy prior to or after the placement test.
- Early Years applicants may be required for an assessment as and when necessary.
Step 3 – Application Outcome
- The parent will be notified of the application outcome within a few days of the assessment/placement test date.
- For successful applicants, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued to the parent/guardian.
- Placement of the applicant is at the absolute discretion of the School, taking into consideration various factors, including the applicant’s language proficiency and academic ability.
- If the year group is full, the applicant will be placed on a waiting list with a provisional Letter of Acceptance.
- The acceptance of the placement will only be confirmed following payment of the Registration Fee, Deposit, and 1 Term Fee according to the date on the Letter of Acceptance.
- For International students, please refer to International Student Application page.
Step 4 – Admission
- Upon receiving the required payment, which confirms the acceptance of the placement, parents/guardian will receive information such as booklist and uniform list from the Admission Office.
Please contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +60 3 4256 8781/ 4256 8791 for more information.